In order to export the attendee information you will need to follow the next steps.
In the backend of the registration, you will need to go under Attendees and you will see the list of the registered attendees to your event.
You have the option to download all of the desired information your attendees (personal information, categories, sessions, costs, etc) by clicking on the Import/Export button.
When you click on the button you will have access to export the following options:
- Various type of file types (Excel and CSV )
- Waiting list
When you click on the Excel or CSV option, you will be shown a list of data that you can select or deselect to be exported. This can also be filtered by the type of category or the sessions that you want to capture in the export.
Note: You can use the Select All/Deselect All option to facilitate what you need to export instead of clicking the choices one by one.
Once you are ready, you can just export the data and download the Excel file by selecting Export at the bottom right.
Important To Note
- This exported file cannot be used for importing attendees. If you are looking to import attendees please follow this article.
- You cannot automatically download or send your self the exported file
- There is no Share link that can be shared with others outside of your organization
- The export needs to be done manually and you cannot save an export template. If you need to export various items of information, this will need to be set up before each export.