What does the Social Wall do?
The Social Wall enables you to monitor hashtags, gaining insights into how your followers and attendees engage during your event. It serves as an excellent tool for identifying key influencers and understanding the event from their perspective. By defining the hashtags and keywords you wish to track and exclude, you have the freedom to curate the posts, showcasing the positive experiences of your event.
Which Platforms can I track?
- Facebook: Tracks hashtags and keywords from posts within an informed Facebook public page(s).Please be aware, that only posts from the informed pages will be captured by the tracker.
- Twitter: Any public posts that include the hashtags and keywords
- YouTube: Tracks hashtags and keywords under a YouTube video from a specific channel
- Instagram: Any public posts that include hashtags or keywords.
- TikTok: We may need to ask specific users/influencers to log in through a link that we will share.
Please note that when we are collecting posts from a specific profile, only public posts from the chosen profile will be trackable.
Information that won't be tracked
1. Limited historical data backfill. Twitter is the only platform that supports this feature
Location can only be identified if entered by an attendee in their post
Steps to set up
2. Completing the intake form for setting up the Social wall allows us to generate the social media wall for your event. Please complete the intake form below so that we can get started on creating your new social wall!
Can I Moderate the Content on My Social Wall?
Certainly! Once your Social Wall is active, a moderation link will be provided to you. The link provided will grant you access to enable or disable moderation as required. When moderation is enabled, you can click on each post to adjust its visibility according to your needs. For detailed instructions on moderating your posts, refer to this link.
Want to know how content will be displayed? Check out our Live Display!