Event Planner Resources
Difference between Zoom Meeting and Zoom Webinar
Sometimes, you need to have a meeting. Sometimes a webinar is best. To decide which is best for your event, you'll need to know the differences between them.
- A Zoom Meeting is best for more interactive sessions where you’ll want to have lots of audience participation. In a zoom meeting, everyone is able to speak and participate. In a Zoom Meeting you can also create breakout rooms. Breakout room can't be created in a Zoom Webinar.
- A Zoom Webinar is more like a lecture or auditorium. Only Hosts, Co-Hosts, and Panelists can activate their camera and speak.
- Host and co-host
- All participants can mute/unmute their own audio
- Host can mute/request to unmute participants
- The Host can set all participants to mute upon entry
- Only the Host and panelists can mute/unmute their own audio
- The Host can unmute one or more attendees