Event Planner Resources
Using Stripe as your Payment Gateway for Registration
If you have not created your Stripe account yet, create one and follow the steps below to integrate it with your events.
- Once you have registered your account, sign in to the account and get your API keys.
- Click Developers > API keys in the left menu to get your Publishable key and Secret key.
- Click Developers > Webhooks in the left menu.
- Click the Add endpoint button.
- Fill the Endpoint URL with https://idloom.events/webhooks/stripe
- Select the Latest API version
- Click on Select Events and select the checkbox for the following options:
- Click the Add Events option followed by the Add endpoint button.
- Click the Click to reveal button to get your Signing secret.
- Add your three keys to the EventMobi Registration payment settings page.
Note: If the integration is not completely configured correctly, then the payments may end up coming through but the information will not be relayed to your EventMobi Registration site. (i.e. A registrant may be under the impression that a payment failed, when it has already gone through).
We recommend completing a payment test before going live with your registration site.