If you have not created your Stripe account yet, create one and follow the steps below to integrate it with your events.
- Once you have registered your account, sign in to the account and get your API keys.
- Click Developers > API keys in the left menu to get your Publishable key and Secret key.
- Click Developers > Webhooks in the left menu.
- Click the Add endpoint button.
- Fill the Endpoint URL with https://idloom.events/webhooks/stripe
- Select the Latest API version
- Click on Select Events and select the checkbox for the following options:
- Click the Add Events option followed by the Add endpoint button.
- Click the Click to reveal button to get your Signing secret.
- Add your three keys to the EventMobi Registration payment settings page.
Note: If the integration is not completely configured correctly, then the payments may end up coming through but the information will not be relayed to your EventMobi Registration site. (i.e. A registrant may be under the impression that a payment failed, when it has already gone through).
We recommend completing a payment test before going live with your registration site.