Event Planner Resources
Step 3: Granting EventMobi Access To Your Accounts
After you've successfully created your developer accounts and they've been approved by Apple and Google Play, the next step is to grant EventMobi access so we can publish the app on your behalf! Below, you'll find the steps for Apple and Google Play.
For Apple, you'll need to give EventMobi access to both the Apple Member Center and App Store Connect.
App Store Connect
- Sign in to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/
- Select Users and Access
- Click the Plus symbol
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org (you can name it Eventmobi Support)
- Under Roles, Select ADMIN
- Under Aditional Resources, make sure to select the checkboxes under Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
- Click Invite.
- Sign in to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
- In the Google Play Console go to Users and Permissions > Invite New Users
- Email: email@example.com
- Access Expiry Date: Never
Under account permissions Tab
- App access: ADMIN (all permissions)
Then Click Invite User