Your EventMobi Registration can support other languages, both within the platform itself and for your registration site.
Adjust the Language for your EventMobi Registration Site
Your EventMobi Registration site can be used to offer a multilingual experience by offering multiple language options, if needed. To select the language options for your registration site, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the General area of the EventMobi Registration platform, to access the Essentials page
- At the top right, click on the predefined language to select the Add Language option
- Select the Language that you would like to offer form the registration, followed by Save
Once your language has been added, it will act in translating any predefined content within the registration site, such as registration fields and automated emails.
Note: Custom registration fields, emails and website content that you have added will need to be manually translated.
Adjust the Language for the EventMobi Registration Platform
To adjust the language that the EventMobi Registration platform displays in, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the person icon located at the top right side of the platform, followed by My Details
- In the Language field, select one of the following options from the drop down menu: