The Company Portal is a tool available to Company Representatives that have been assigned the role of Company Admin. This portal allows you to manage the details of your company profile within the Event Space, as well as the Lead Capture feature that your team will be using onsite, when applicable.
Accessing the Company Portal
The Company Portal will be accessible to any person that has been assigned the role of Company Admin. Once the event organizer has assigned you this role, an email invitation will be sent to you to provide you with access to log into the portal.
Using the Company Portal
Updating Company Details
Within the Company Portal you will have access to a Company Details area where the profile information for your company can be updated, including:
- Company name, logo and description
- Embedding a video into the profile
- Creating a call to action button
- Uploading documents or linking to external sites
- Adding contact details
The Representative area within the Company Portal will display all of the people that have been added as Company representatives within the profile. From this page you will have access to:
- Adjust the visibility of representatives profiles within the Event Space
- View which invitations have been activated, and which are still pending
- Re-send invitations to Company Admins or Lead Capture Staff
- Reorder the representative profiles to have them display in a specific order from the Event Space
Managing Lead Capture
If Lead Capture is being used at the event you are attending, then you will notice an additional option for Lead Capture available from the left hand side. This drop down menu will provide you with access to the Lead Qualifier and Lead Collection pages.
The Lead Qualifier page allows you to create qualifying questions that your Lead Capture Staff will use when capturing leads onsite.
When creating Qualifiers, the following options will be available:
- Text: Use a text field to input information
- Rating: Use a star rating from 1-5
- Date & Time: Input a date and time (i.e. when to contact)
- Single Select: Allow your Lead Capture Staff to select a single option from a list
- Multi-Select: Allow your Lead Capture Staff to select multiple options from a list
The Lead Collection page is where you will have access to review and export the data collected from the Lead Capture feature. This page will give you access to see:
- The date and time that I lead was captured
- Which Lead Capture Staff captured the lead
- The name and email of the lead
- The rating that the lead received (1-5 stars)
- Notes that the Lead Capture Staff included
- Lead Qualifier responses
The Lead Collection data can also be exported into a CSV file using the Export Leads option available to the top left.