Your event is now over or maybe your app has been approved but you're not ready for it to be live in the app stores for users to find it! Keep on reading for the steps to remove/hide your app from both the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Log into your App Store Connect account at https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/.
- Go to "My Apps" and click into the app you're looking to take down
- Go to the Pricing and Availability tab
- Under Availability > Choose "Remove From Sale" > Save
- Log into your Google Play account at https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
- Click "All Applications" and click into the app you're looking to take down
- On the left hand menu go to "Setup" > Advanced Settings
- Under App Availability > Choose "UNPUBLISHED" > Save
The apps should be removed within 24 hours!
Ready to Make it Live Again?
If and when you decide to make your app go live again, you can go back to these steps and switch back step 4 for each store.
4. Under Availability > Choose "All Territories Selected" > Save
4. Under App Availability > Choose "PUBLISH" > Submit Update