- EventMobi Knowledge Base
- Getting Started
- Using the App
Event Planner Resources
How Do I Add My Schedule To The Calendar On My Phone?
Exporting Your Personal Schedule
- If the Event Organizer enabled this feature, you can create a personal schedule by navigating to the Agenda section and clicking the Add to Schedule option on any sessions that you would like to attend.
- Navigate to your schedule by clicking the profile icon in the top-right corner of the Event Space, followed by the Your Agenda option in your Attendee dashboard.
- Click Export Calendar at the top of that page to download the .ics file.
- Click Add on the prompt to add it to your calendar.
There will be different instructions on how to save the sessions to your calendar depending on the device type that you are using:
- iOS: Click Add on the prompt that appears after exporting the calendar.
- Android: Access your Download menu on the device and tap the file to open it on your device's calendar app. The file is supported by Google Calendar or any calendar app that supports ".ics" file types.