EventMobi's Lead Capture allows companies, such as your Sponsors and Exhibitors, to collect the information of leads that they are interacting with at the event using our Lead Capture App.
The Lead Capture App can be downloaded using one of the following links:
Enabling Lead Capture for a Company
The Lead Capture feature will be available only to the companies that you specify within the Experience platform, helping you to offer additional value to those sponsors and exhibitors that have opted for a larger sponsorship tier. etc.
Note: The number of companies that you can enable Lead Capture for will depend on the number of licences that you have purchased for your event.
To enable Lead Capture for a company, follow these steps:
- Visit the Companies library and click into the profile of the company that you would like to enable Lead Capture for
- Scroll down the Details page of the profile to enable the Lead Capture toggle option
Adding Lead Capture Staff from the Company Profile
- Make sure that the Lead Capture Staff that you will be adding already has a People profile that includes an email address.
- Visit the Company Representatives tab within the company profile and select Assign People.
- Type in the name of the company representative and select it from the dropdown list. Repeat this step for any additional Lead Capture Staff that you would like to add to the company.
- Select the Lead Capture Staff checkbox followed by the Assign button.
Note: Only Company Representative profiles that include an email address will be available to select as Lead Capture Staff.
Adding Lead Capture Staff using the Companies Excel Template
If you have to assign multiple people as Lead Capture Staff, we recommend using the Companies Excel template to help in saving you time and effort.
- Make sure the Lead Capture Staff that you will be adding already have a People profile that includes an email address.
- Select the Import/Export button available:
- If you haven't started adding profiles yet, choose the Import option and select the download link on the pop-up page.
- If you are looking to edit existing profiles that have been added, select the Export option to download the template.
- In the LC Staff (Email IDs) column, input the email addresses of anyone that you would like to assign as Lead Capture Staff for the company. To assign multiple people, separate each email address using commas.
- Select the Import option to upload your template once it is complete.
Once the template has been imported, an email invitation will be sent to each email address assigned as Lead Capture Staff.
Using Lead Capture At the Event
Company Representatives will receive a unique Access Code in the email invitation that was sent when enabling the Lead Capture feature from the Experience Manager. When logging into the Lead Capture App, the user will need to log in using the Access Code and then input their email address and the unique code contained within the email that they received.
Once logged in, the Company Representative will have access to see the total number of leads captured, along with options to capture additional leads and/or view the complete list of Leads Collected.
How to Capture New Leads
- Visit the Add Leads option in the Lead Capture App
- Scan the lead using the QR Code for the attendee (this can be found in the Attendee Dashboard) or select Add Manually to input the information about the lead that should be saved.
- In addition to capturing the lead name and contact details, the Company Representative can set the Qualification of the lead using a star rating system from 1-5.
- If necessary, Additional Notes can also be included for additional context or information related to the lead that has been captured.
Reviewing the Leads Collected
Companies can see a complete list of all of the leads that were collected at the event using the Lead Collection area of the Lead Capture App. From this area, a Search option will be available to look up a specific lead when needed.
Each lead within the list will show the following details:
- Lead Name
- Company Representative that captured the lead
- Date and Timestamp of when the lead was captured
You can also click into the profile to review the details of the lead, including the Qualification and Notes that were saved.