Moderators should be assigned to each individual session, their role is to be the voice of the audience and help facilitate discussions + Q&A.
- Keep an eye on the chat in EventMobi (in your case optional)
- Be the voice of the audience, during the session ask the speakers questions from the audience.
- Hide questions after they've been asked and hide questions after the session is over
Main point of contact for all speakers - this person will be known to the speakers and coordinate all the technical details during the event.
- Distribute links to join as a virtual speaker
- Remind speaker of key dates and times (ie. day they are speaking, start time)
- Be the point of contact for speakers during the event if they're having trouble joining the "virtual stage"
- Provide Q&A links to event moderators
- Conduct moderator training
Responsible for streaming video content into the Virtual Space
- Collect necessary information from EventMobi
- Host an orientation to ensure all speakers and moderators are clear on how to access the space and have the appropriate technology (ie. mic and camera)
- Create a run of show with session start times and end times, transition slides, and breaks.