Since Google Hangout and Google Meet require attendees to login to their specific accounts to join the conversation, embedding this video type is not possible.
This doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to direct attendees to these kinds of meetings though! As a workaround, you can add a meeting or hangout as an External Link into the session. This link will appear below the session details where your attendees can launch it in a new browser page.
Here’s how to add an External Link for your Google Hangout or Meeting:
- Login to the Experience Manager.
- Go to the Sessions Libraries.
- Open the session that you would like to add the Google Hangout or Meeting to.
- Go to the External Links tab.
- Click on the Add Link button.
- Paste in the relevant URL and click Add Link button to complete the process.
The added link will display at the bottom of the session details page for the attendee to access when needed.