Analytics on the number of downloads for branded apps you are hosting under your own developer account will need to be pulled from each relevant app store. Using the instructions outlined below you can find the number of downloads that your app has within the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Apple App Store (iOS)
1, Go to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/
2. Enter the username and password for your developer account to login.
3. Click on Sales and Trends.
4. At the top of the page, select Add Filters and then click on Content and enter your app name.
5. In the chart that appears, reference the number of Units to find the number of downloads for your app.
Google Play (Android)
- Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish
- Enter the username and password for your developer account to login.
- Use the search bar at the top of the page to search for the app name.
- Reference the graph labelled as Installs By User and select Lifetime from the top right menu to find the number of downloads for your app.