Images can be added to the description areas of your People and Company profiles, as well as your Sessions. Images that you would like to add to these areas will need to be added using an image URL, meaning they will need to be hosted online.
Once you have hosted your image online, you can access the image URL by right clicking, and selecting Copy Image Address. Using the URL you had copied, you can now access the description area that you would like to add it, and select the Insert Image icon as displayed in the example.
How to copy the image URL:
How to add the image URL to your description:
After entering the URL, you can use the menu that appears to do the following:
- Keep the image inline or break the text using the star icon.
- Determine if the image will display to the left, center, or right of the page.
- Use the image as a hyperlink.
- Provide the image a Title.
- Use the blue box surrounding your image to adjust the size of the image.