Sharing your event app with attendees can be done a few simple ways!
You can instruct your users to go to the app store on their phone and simply search your app name. From there, they can directly download the app to their phones.
However, if you'd like to share the links of the app store listing of your branded app to your attendees then here's how you can find the links:
Apple App Store (iOS)
1. Go to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/
2. Enter the username and password for your developer account to login.
3. Click on My Apps.
4. Click into the app you'd like the links for.
5. Scroll down on the App Information page and click "View on App Store."
6. A new tab will open in your browser with the store listing of your app. Copy that URL.
Google Play (Android)
- Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish
- Enter the username and password for your developer account to login.
- Use the search bar at the top of the page to search for the app name.
- Beside your app name in the search bar, you'll find an "i" icon. Hover over that icon and a little window will appear. Click "View on Google Play."
- A new tab will open in your browser with the store listing of your app. Copy that URL.
Either option works perfectly to share your event app with your audience :)