The simplified app is a basic version of your EventMobi app that will load if your device is having difficulties establishing an internet connection. If your device is having difficulties loading the browser version of your event app, you will receive a messaging asking if you would like to load the simplified version of your app.
If you ta "Try a simplified version of this event app" it will take you to the simplified app which can be seen below.
If you get out of the simplified app and load the regular version of event app there are a few ways you can do this. Detailed steps can be found below.
Remove the text “/?mode=wav2” from the URL of the application in your browser. If this does not work please try the following steps.
Browser App – Clear Safari Cache
The steps to clear the browse cache on an Apple device can be found below:
1. Open your settings app from the home screen of your device.
2. Scroll down and open “Safari”
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Advanced”
4. Tap on “Website Data”.
5. Click edit in the top right corner.
6. Select “eventmobi.com” and press the red “Delete” button. Tap done when complete.
Browser App – Clear Android Cache
The steps to clear the browse cache on an Android device can be found below:
1. Open your browser.
2. Tap the settings button within your browser.
3. Tap Privacy.
4. Tap “Clear form data” (Clear browsing data if you are using the Chrome browser app)
Browser App – Clear Windows Phone Browser Cache
The steps to clear the browse cache on a Windows Phone device can be found below:
1. Open your internet browser.
2. Tap the three dots in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
3. Scroll down and tap “settings”.
4. Scroll down and tap “delete history”.
5. Select “delete”.
To clear the cache of a native Apple app you will need to delete the app from your device and reinstall.
The steps to clear your Native App cache on an Android device can be found below:
1. Open your settings app.
2. Scroll down to the “Applications” button.
3. Select “Application manager”
4. Scroll down to find your native app and tap it.
5. Tap “Storage”
6. Tap “Clear Cache”