At EventMobi, we believe that every client should have an exceptional experience with our product. Beyond the continuous training, support and resources available to each and every client, we have designed a suite of personalized services that elevate our event technology solutions to the next level by offering dedicated project management, event consulting and 1-on-1 support for any given project.
Professional Services are available to all clients that aim to take their project to the next level. From the onset, you will be assigned a professional services specialist with extensive events and project experience, having worked with large number of our clients. Their role will be to work directly with you to organize and import your data, showcase your visual content on the app, and outline the most critical needs of the project to provide the best solutions, options and support needed to have it all be an undeniable success.
Depending on client needs, there are different types of solutions available:
- Full Data Management (FDM): the entirety of the project is handled by the project manager, from the starting stages through the conclusion of the project. All tasks, data uploads, edits and enhancements are delivered from our team and in accord with the client’s requests.
- Initial Data Upload (IU): the project is partly handled by the Professional Services team, handling all the data uploads and tasks related to the app until a date set at least 30 days ahead of the event’s start date, at which point the data and reins of the app are handed over to the client’s team in charge. Data must be received within our templates and a single revision of the data will occur after the initial upload has occurred. Support continues to be provided on an ad-hoc basis, but is primarily provided through the General Support channels within that 30-day window.
- App Concierge: the client is provided a dedicated app support genius that will be readily available and on-call every business day to provide guidance, assistance and consulting services on the app project and any tasks related to the said project. Data upload and tasks are still handled from the client’s team in charge of the app.
- Widget Design: our amazing Graphics team is readily available to build eye-popping widgets and images for your app, to really ensure that the visual aspects of your app are aligned with the great graphics content you have created and put in place for your event.
- Onsite Support: an app genius will work with you in the few weeks leading up to the start of your event and attend your event, providing unparalleled support for your event technology, as well as handle any actions or tasks while onsite that will maximize the use or the app, ensure engagement and adoption, and full satisfaction of your attendees with the functionality of the final product they will interact with.
Discuss any of the options above with your Account Manager or Customer Success Manager, and they will provide you more clarity on which service is best suited for your event!