Why do I need to clear my cache and how do I do it?
Some functions actually require that you clear your browsing cache to take effect on your device. This is because your browser or device may be recording bits of information from before you made changes to your app. Clearing your cache helps to refresh the browser and allows you to recreate the experience of a brand new user on the app. If you're using a custom native app, just try uninstalling it and downloading it again.
The method for clearing your browsing cache will depend on your device and browser. You can find the instructions for clearing cache on some common devices and browsers on this website and below:
Chrome (Method 1):
1. From the Chrome menu, click Preferences > Advanced > Clear Browsing Data
2. Make sure Cached Images and Files is selected along with anything else you want to delete.
3. Click Clear Browsing Data at the bottom-right.
Chrome (Method 2):
1. Click the three-bars button to the right of the URL field.
2. Click More Tools > Clear Browsing Data.
3.Make sure Cached Images and Files is selected along with anything else you want to delete.
4. Click Clear Browsing Data at the bottom-right.
1. In the toolbar at the top, click History > Clear Recent History.
2. Select Everything from the drop-down menu and make sure Cache is selected.
3. Click Clear Now.
1. With your Safari browser open, click Safari, then Preferences, and navigate to the Privacy tab.
2. Click Remove All Website Data and then Remove Now on the pop-up.
iOS (iPhones and iPads):
1. From the home screen, tap the Settings button.
2. On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap the Safari button.
3. In the Safari Settings, tap the button labeled Clear Cookies and Data.
4. On the confirmation screen, tap Clear Cookies and Data.
1. Open the browser on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu key.
3. Tap the More options icon.
4. Tap the Settings button.
5. Tap the Clear Cache button.
6. Verify your choice by clicking the OK button when the verification menu pops up.
If clearing the cache does not work, please contact Support.